Power point balance

Valentino
What are ALL the parameters you would use to define a good deck if you had only to rely on the PP and not on the cards?

I am wondering if we can design a scoring formula for it to run a simulation...

Re: Power point balance

Quintivarium
Wow!  What an amazing question/idea!  I definitely need time to think on this one.

I wonder how many players realize the significance of the question you ask.  Comparing any previously posted strategy idea to this one is like comparing a cave rat to a pyrohydra.

Re: Power point balance

Valentino
What I can think is:

a) Maximization of the usage of power points (wasted power points = penality)
b) Maximization of the permutation of cards playable in each turn

If I miss something please contribute...