Recent update problem?

Ashenkine
Hey all,

Just yesterday, there was a new screen that seemed to herald the release of the Ice faction.  I was excited and went right to the purchase page.  No Ice faction.  All well and good.  The problem is that now, when I battle the computer, there are no wins recorded.  I can still get gold, but I am incapable of gaining levels.

The question: is this a result of a code change introducing Ice, or the result of my new level?  I'm in the mid 90s.

Thanks,
Ashenkine

Re: Recent update problem?

markturnergoblin
You have reached the maximum level so far when you see the 'Ice coming next' page. Until another expansion comes out you get to play a random level each to you attack a region .