Reemerge

Valentino
You guys already know I am not the kind of person using forest at all.

How do you guys use Reemerge? I can only see that useful in control decks when you are running out of cards.

Re: Reemerge

Quintivarium
Ten Reasons For Playing Reemergence

1.  To feed a sky hydra.

2.  Because your opponent takes spell trap.

3.  Because you can play it the same turn you fire a siege engine.

4.  Because your four year old likes the picture.

5.  Because four aquamancers just isn't enough.

6.  To teach players of pilfer a lesson.

7.  Because you believe ghouls should starve.

8.  To feel good about taking fluidity.

9.  Because you play on an I phone and your finger slipped while taking rebirth.

10.  Because every card deserves a second chance.

Re: Reemerge

Valentino
the only reason which makes a little bit of sense to me is 1.