Registered just to say...

Werdbooty
Thanks Mike for the help recently with the game crashing at the level up screen! I'm sorry if I originally sounded disgruntled—I've had several problems with regards to customer support in another unnamed CCG and was prepared for a long wait and a battle. What I was not prepared for was the promptness of your reply and how quickly the issue was resolved. Speaking of which, an upgrade from the beta and I was set. Thanks again!

Re: Registered just to say...

.Confused.
You sound decent, friend me on Game Centre and register on our glassboard group (see tournament thread) and it will be a pleasure to play with you!

Re: Registered just to say...

Werdbooty wrote
Thanks Mike for the help recently with the game
Hey my pleasure, glad that sorted it out too :)

I hope to hear about your victories over .Confused. sometime soon btw :)

Re: Registered just to say...

Quintavarium
I don't know that any of us stop often enough just to say thank you to the Three Goblins.  Not only have you created a wonderful game, but it is clear your hearts are with the gaming community.  I have never known of developers being so responsive and so sincere.  So, THANK YOU!

Re: Registered just to say...

Hey thanks Quintavarium!
We're all gamers too so maybe that has helped us to better understand the relationship from both sides!
But there is no doubt that we will (and have!) make some mistakes however, so I ask you now to remember your kind thoughts here and forgive us in the future!