Share deck construction?

UAIgor
Hello gentlemen, and maybe some ladies, I don't know ()
Would anyone be willing to share their Air decks? What I mean, is share what cards you have in your deck, how many of each card, and that kind of info.

Even though I have tried and tried and tried explaining to the guys who run the spellcraft twitter account, the benefits of having a card list that one could access outside of the ipad, they don't seem to want to understand, or maybe it's too hard for them to list the cards externally with their descriptions of what they do. I find it extremely hard to make a deck. I would never use your exact deck card by card, but I would use it to give me an idea of what type of mentality you had when creating an air deck, use as much of it as I can, but personalize it, to make it my own.

I am Level 17, Rank 19.

If you want to, I can share with you in exchange one of my decks, I don't think any of them are good. But I guess they got me to level 17.

I have a Forest/Underworld
Swamp/Underworld
Ocean/Underworld
and Air/Fire

Thank you from a Ukrainian!

Re: Share deck construction?

SteveGoblin
I can post a card list after the next release, which has many small changes.

Why do you need such a list, out of interest ? And would it need all the information about every card?

Re: Share deck construction?

Every players tend to create their decks differently even though they may have the same theme.  It wouldn't be too fun if I lay out a deck for u to play.  However, play with different ppl to get their deck ideas and try construct one yourself.  learn it's strength and weakness.  U will definitely build up your skill and probably find your favorite card through this.  it's a lengthy process though.  I'm still on my way but I know my favourite cards fron the beginning:  the kobo family! (nice artwork, Mark)

Now, I'm curious to know everyone's favourite cards.

What's yours?

Re: Share deck construction?

Lechatcurieux
Hi UAIgor,  Yes there definitely ARE some ladies here, although if you play against us you may think the term 'lady' is negotiable :)

I completely agree with Art, the best way to learn the cards and build new decks is just to play the game. Watch the opponent, learn new tricks and find your strengths and weaknesses. If you want to add Lechatcurieux on game centre then you can send me a game quest and we can play some air decks.

In my humble opinion I don't see the point of the goblins publishing the complete works of their efforts, would make it too easy for someone to copy wouldn't it?

Hope we can play soon x

Re: Share deck construction?

Lechatcurieux

Here is an air deck that I use against the AI. You'll probably find that you need to alter your decks a little when playing different opponents.

Re: Share deck construction?

You might like this new Jungle one Art,if you like Kobos . Savage kobo,Their hairy cousins from the jungles.

Re: Share deck construction?

Valentino
I could only make a decent deck Water/Air. I didn't find any good combo with other colors yet.

In my opinion Air has an outstanding spell which really worths to make it as secondary faction! :-)

Re: Share deck construction?

.Confused.
Valentino & I also shared a few decks in the tactics thread, although I have to say I agree with Chat Curieux. She taught me a lot, a bit like I tried to do for you yesterday, but experience is the only real key to winning. If you play a great deck poorly, you're not closer to success.

By the way, since the lady Fortuna (aka: luck) is fickle, there are no perfect decks.

Re: Share deck construction?

Lechatcurieux
I'm going to guess that the Air faction comment you made Valentino....the card you are talking about is a 1 point card that yòu saw me use vigorously? :D

And that sea dragon very kindly keeps handing them back from your discard pile right?

Re: Share deck construction?

Mack the Knife
mark, you keep us salivating by waving those new jungle cards under our noses!  how 'bout including some stats about them in future teasers:  strength, health, abilities?

Re: Share deck construction?

Chat, confused,  u two seem fairly skillful and active, let's have some games sometime, I thinks I haven't played with u guys or have I?

[_]orange[_]

Re: Share deck construction?

.Confused.
You're kind, Orange.

It will be a pleasure to play you, invite me anytime for a game (well, the invite is extended to everyone, really). If the GC invite doesn't work fast enough, or you simply want to play right away, send the message through glassboard (see the recent Tournament posts about it) and you'll invite 9 people at the same time including Mark Turner, Chat curieux, Bulldog 86 and myself. How is that for a good crowd ;)

I'm back on my feet after an ill-fated decision (see re:FAQ) and am more eager to play than ever!
What time zone are you in? I'm in Ottawa, Canada: Eastern Standard Time.

Cheers,

Re: Share deck construction?

Lechatcurieux
Hi Art, I sent you a friend request. Join the glass board as ?confused. Said and we can play. I'm in UK

Re: Share deck construction?

The savage kobo is simular to kobo miner , but he gets the cheapest trap out instead. I will put some more details up of cards in the next preview