Shared decks

Quintivarium
Since I can't get multiplayer to work right now, I'd like to share a couple of somewhat experimental decks for feedback.

Deck 1: "Spell Aversion" Underdark/Forest
Actually, this was an attempt to see how viable a deck could be with no spells, auras, items, or traps.  It is a little weak vs. aquamancers, and would probably improve with something like underearth elixir in place of the slugs, but I've found it pretty decent vs. the AI.
2 essence eaters
2 shadow dragon
2 underdark worm
2 deepspawn
2 phantasma
2 primeval ooze
2 albino cave slugs
4 dark fey
2 dreamfeeders
2 tentacles from below
2 ominous eggs
2 deepwood ash
2 forest dragons
4 deepwood spiders
2 living essence
2 nobbling tricksters
4 deepwood fey

Deck 2: "Anti-Valentino 1.0"  Swamp/Underearth
Despite the title this deck was not made with Valentino in mind.  I realized later it is probably a pretty good foil to Valentino's widely shared deck power point formula.  Success rate vs. the AI has been very good.
4 ancient ghost
4 undead giant
4 howling banshees
2 necromages
4 undead tritons
2 zombie mob
4 body swap
2 darkling assassin
2 deepspawn
2 primevil ooze
3 taken under
4 psychic vortex
3 mesmer

I welcome reactions/suggestions

Re: Shared decks

Valentino
Deck 1:
Very flexible due to the 2x cards instead of 4x but if you don't get the right creature this can be very risky. I am not a fan at all of such decks because you need to be lucky to draw the right card. I would shift to 4x with the most useful cards and still add a couple of spells to have a competitive advantage on selected paths.

I Would take off for sure:
albino cave slug (I know u like it but no sense at all in this deck)
dark fey (is this supposed to be a control deck?)
nobbling trickster (no meaning without the spell combo)

Deck 2:
Increase deepspawns and necromages, reduce 5 PP cards. I like it.

Re: Shared decks

Quintivarium
Deck 2 has no 5 power point cards.  If you figure out how to take negative numbers of cards, let me know.  That will really throw opponents off!

Re: Shared decks

Valentino
You are right again. I mixed deck 2 with deck 1 while reviewing. Sorry.

Re: Shared decks

Valentino
Remove ooze and increase assassins

Re: Shared decks

Valentino
Undead triton and body swap should not go in the same deck

Re: Shared decks

Valentino
If I understood the deck correctly you plan to use only 1 Vortex per time.

Then you change my 5/3/2 logic into 4/2 logic. I would then try to remove all 3 pp cards

Re: Shared decks

Valentino
Hey I can't believe I am suggesting you how to defeat my power point strategy :-)