Small puzzle n.2

Valentino
Quintivarium this puzzle is not for you.

I am sorry, but I know you already know the solution :-)))))

Describe a situation on how you can end up with a minion having 10+ strength.

PS: Quinti, no need to thank me, really. Wellcome :->>>>>>>>>>

Re: Small puzzle n.2

Quintivarium
Of course there are several ways to do this: I assume you do not mean any of the following as they are far too obvious:

1.  Repeatedly use the deepspawn special.
2.  Place a blood vapor opposite a siren and let it grow.
3.  Play 3 consecutive overload spells on a sky hydra.
4.  Hit an opponent repeatedly with a deepsea thing (of course your opponent will need lots of life berries, unicorns, cull, etc. to stay alive long enough)
5.  Play a wolfpack opposite a smoke elemental.  Play other wolf packs into lanes with tornados to recall them to your hand.
6.  Play a minion of your choice in a lane guarded by the rooted aura.  Repeatedly play (and rebirth) cinderlings opposite a forest dragon that kills them in melee.
7.  Play a spell leach and wait for a cooperative opponent to play lots of spells.
8.  Play a pyrohydra opposite a living maze.  Play rage.  Sit back and wait.
9.  Play ant swarm.  Let your opponent counter with cave rats, kobos, etc.
10.  Place rampage behind your jungle dragon and let kill, kill, kill.
11.  Let Valentino get a strength 12 + minion, then use darkling slaver to steal it.

There are variants; they don't count either.

Re: Small puzzle n.2

Valentino