Smash possible malfunctioning

MadAdaM
Yesterday I had a couple of PvP games where Smash (already in play) did not destroy Trapvine (just played). In the very same games though, it worked against Razorweed. Anyone else experienced the same?

Re: Smash possible malfunctioning

BourkeStreet
Yeah there's a glitch where it happens to skip it's activation on a barrier but would activate on the next.

Re: Smash possible malfunctioning

Hey guys, thanks for the report, what would really be useful is reporting all bugs via a Feedback immediately after they happened please. The Feedback attaches a console log and it means I stand a good chance to determine the exact scenario during which the reported behaviour occurs and therefore more of a chance to correct it :)

Many thanks!

Re: Smash possible malfunctioning

ledlevee
I've noticed this also.  For some reason Smash does not destroy Trapvine, though it does do the 1 damage to the Trapvine's owner.  This is the only barrier I've seen this happen with.  Perhaps it could have something to do with the trap summoning functionality that Trapvine has?  I'll try to leave feedback next time I notice it.

Re: Smash possible malfunctioning

BourkeStreet
It's a bug. Trapvine does trigger smash if it doesn't channel a trap though. Been ages since I've played but I'm pretty sure.