Snake Pit & Rebirth

cman961
Basically, when my opponent plays rebirth, my snake pit triggers and attacks it, but not the monster it brings back. Just wondering why this occurs, it made me lose the multiplayer game I was in.

Re: Snake Pit & Rebirth

markturnergoblin
Did the rebirthed minion go to the snake pits lane?  Was there any other cards out which may have had some effct on this?

Re: Snake Pit & Rebirth

Cog.Bot
cman961 wrote
Basically, when my opponent plays rebirth, my snake pit triggers and attacks it, but not the monster it brings back. Just wondering why this occurs, it made me lose the multiplayer game I was in.
Rebirth definitely leads to some bugs -- I've seen this bug before and there are sometimes other oddities with rebirth, mostly centering around traps.  I don't quite understand when the issue occurs and when not.

Re: Snake Pit & Rebirth

cman961

The rebirthed creature landed on the snake pit lane, triggered it, but the target was "Rebirth" instead of the creature, the only other cards were barriers,  and an ocean dragon

On May 11, 2015 6:58 AM, "Cog.Bot [via Spellcraft - Descent into Chaos]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
cman961 wrote
Basically, when my opponent plays rebirth, my snake pit triggers and attacks it, but not the monster it brings back. Just wondering why this occurs, it made me lose the multiplayer game I was in.
Rebirth definitely leads to some bugs -- I've seen this bug before and there are sometimes other oddities with rebirth, mostly centering around traps.  I don't quite understand when the issue occurs and when not.

http://spellcraft-descent-into-chaos.13652.n7.nabble.com/Snake-Pit-Rebirth-tp2034p2038.html
To unsubscribe from Snake Pit & Rebirth, click here.
NAML