Speaking of improved PVP system

Quintivarium
One thing I would hope for in an improved invitation system for PVP would be a graceful way to decline a game invitation.  I always hate to just ignore a person who asks to play me, but there are many times when I may be in Spellcraft, but I am either expecting interruptions which would severely disrupt PVP, or I am doing something like building a deck (which for me is a very slow process) and I don't want to be interrupted.  Presently, not only can I not express appreciation for the invitation even though I can't accept, but I have to leave the person kind enough to invite me waiting.

Re: Speaking of improved PVP system

markturnergoblin
In the new update we hope that we can make it so when you accept an invite you see the opponet and be able to chat before you pick a deck which may help a bit, but we are limited by gamecentre for being able to reply to invites.At the moment I send an invite back with a different message.

Re: Speaking of improved PVP system

Valentino
I suggest a biggest improvement:

why should we wait to find an opponent?

we should be able to play against AI while we are looking for him.

Re: Speaking of improved PVP system

markturnergoblin
Yes in the new update you will be able to queue for one player and do whatever you want in spellcraft while you wait. I hope this will solve the problem of finding 2 player games.