Spellcraft ANDROID! Beta testers wanted

If you have an Android device (or a friend sporting an Android who has been jealous of Spellcraft perhaps!), and you also have an eye for detail and would like to help those friendly Goblins, then you've hit gold!

Please PM me so I can get your email address to add to our testing group!

(If you don't want to publish your email address on the forum, you can message me via the Forum by clicking on my name, or you can send a Feedback message from within Spellcraft, or send a message via the Contact Us page).

Re: Spellcraft ANDROID! Beta testers wanted

Thanks to those who have signed up so far, more are always welcome!

Re: Spellcraft ANDROID! Beta testers wanted

Darius
How is the test going?

Re: Spellcraft ANDROID! Beta testers wanted

We're still looking for volunteers if you're interested? ;)

Re: Spellcraft ANDROID! Beta testers wanted

Darius
Yes, if I get a free android phone to test with. ;)

Re: Spellcraft ANDROID! Beta testers wanted

Sarita
Saritafif@yahoo.co.uk

You still looking for betas?

Re: Spellcraft ANDROID! Beta testers wanted

Yes, added you to the list, thanks!

You'll get an email with details when the testing starts.

Re: Spellcraft ANDROID! Beta testers wanted

Hi Sarita, btw your email address there bounced - maybe it has a typo?

Re: Spellcraft ANDROID! Beta testers wanted

The Ice faction is also there for testing on the Android version by the way.

Re: Spellcraft ANDROID! Beta testers wanted

Hey everyone, if you have an Android device and want to play the latest Spellcraft, please join in our current testing - the alpha game is ready and available for play-testing now!

We're looking for two-player testing in particular at the moment, so it's a good way to get a sneak-preview of new cards as well as all the old favourites :)

Re: Spellcraft ANDROID! Beta testers wanted

Thanks to all the players who have reported in issues so far!

If you signed up but haven't played yet, or if you are still thinking of signing up please do! We have an update out tomorrow for Android and want to carry on 2-player games!

Join the fun!

Re: Spellcraft ANDROID! Beta testers wanted

Take pity on your friends who own Android devices, and let them get involved in our testing

Yandereloverz@gmail.com

Add this guy to your beta test.

Re: Spellcraft ANDROID! Beta testers wanted

Darius
milesray717@yahoo.com

And this too please

Re: Spellcraft ANDROID! Beta testers wanted

Thanks Darius, added :)

Re: Spellcraft ANDROID! Beta testers wanted

Darius
Checked with my friend and he said that he is yet to receive any e-mail. Has the beta testing not started yet?

Re: Spellcraft ANDROID! Beta testers wanted

Did he check his spam folder?

Yes testing has been going for weeks, just one main feature left now and more testing needed.

The testing is coordinated via a Google Group, he will have received an invite.

Re: Spellcraft ANDROID! Beta testers wanted