Spellcraft Winter Tournament

12

Spellcraft Winter Tournament

With the roar of the Jungle still loud in your ears - it's time to sign up for the Winter Tournament!

And if you missed the Summer Tournament now is your chance to redeem yourself and demonstrate your new Jungle skills!

Prizes as before - an outrageous 25000 Goblin Gold for the winner!

And hefty sacks of gold for all the players!

1st: 25000 Gold
2nd: 10000 Gold
3rd: 5000 Gold
Others: 200 Gold (yes, you get some gold just for being brave and a good sport!)

Please sign up NOW so we can get an idea of numbers and choose the best format - we will aim to get the most games for the most number of players.

Bulldog86 (Jason) has kindly agreed to run the tournament with me this time.

Reply here with your Game Center name and join the Winter Spellcraft Tournament Glassboard (invitation code: dxxfy)

The target Start Date is 20th December - so sign up now!

Re: Spellcraft Winter Tournament

Quintivarium
Please count me in.

Re: Spellcraft Winter Tournament

Art
I am okay, but i hope the starting date can be pushed after Christmas.  It's a very busy season.

Re: Spellcraft Winter Tournament

Art wrote
I am okay, but i hope the starting date can be pushed after Christmas.  It's a very busy season.
Don't worry, to accommodate all the players I expect we'll be playing well into January, I'm hoping we'll finish by the end of Jan but it depends how many players etc.

Re: Spellcraft Winter Tournament

Art
Ok Chris, only you and me sharing all those gold.

Re: Spellcraft Winter Tournament

Jambo(75)
I'll play!

Re: Spellcraft Winter Tournament

.Confused.
Make fourth stack, i'm in!

Re: Spellcraft Winter Tournament

Valentino
I am in

Re: Spellcraft Winter Tournament

GreenMachine
Please count me in as well

Re: Spellcraft Winter Tournament

Joseph/Fastbridge
Counte me in

GAme center id-   Fastbridge

Re: Spellcraft Winter Tournament

BourkeStreet
I'm finally back and all ready for this one. I'm in. GC: Bourke Street

Re: Spellcraft Winter Tournament

Lordkel
Add lordkel :)

Re: Spellcraft Winter Tournament

Nicholas Xin Yang
Count me in

Re: Spellcraft Winter Tournament

.Confused.
Cool, new people!

Have you thought of...
Sharing your gamecenter id?
Posting in the "looking for a game" thread?
Joining the glassboard groups (see above and the other thread by that name), to assist getting games rolling?

Cheers,

Re: Spellcraft Winter Tournament

Plasticsman
Count me in....I missed the last one.

Re: Spellcraft Winter Tournament

Fangskin
Definitely count me in. GC username is Toorc Icefist. Looking forward to it.

Re: Spellcraft Winter Tournament

--cwc88--
--cwc88-- is in

Re: Spellcraft Winter Tournament

Spread the word everyone, the more the merrier! :)

Re: Spellcraft Winter Tournament

Valentino
please consider I have to travel internationally during Xmas. I could be busy.

PS: do we have to conclude the last championship first or not?!?!?!

Re: Spellcraft Winter Tournament

Note that winter lasts until February, so you'll have time in Jan as well! :-)

I expect a lot of people will be travelling around this time so timings will be flexible, and the tournament can cheer us up during the darkness of January :)

Hey I'll be in Las Vegas early Jan myself so my time zone will have shifted considerably.

For the current Mullins Invitational I'm hoping that will finish soon but the two can overlap a little.