Spore/Dreamspore Faction

cman961
I know everyone's excited for the Ice faction, and soon the Mountain faction. But for no reason at all, I feel connected to the Spore/Dreamspore faction just because of what one of the goblins had said, "Swarms of small things and lots of new ways to use them to maximum effect." - Steve Goblin 2015 (Mushroom Questions! Post) . I'm curious if I can predict, or inspire something more into the faction. So I made about 1/4th of the possible Spore/Dreamspore Faction, based on what was said.

Mushmite Sporeling - Minion - 0 Cost - 1/1 - Haste
Mushmite Illusionist - Minion - 2 Cost - 2/1 - Haste - Destroy this minion to put up to two 0 cost minions from your graveyard into play. Costs 1. (Possibly better as a "When Destroyed" effect instead of activated.)
Mushmite Motherspore - Minion - 2 - 1/3 - All Mushmite gain +1/+1.
Mushmite Infector - Minion - 3 Cost - 0/1 - Spell Immunity -When destroyed, gain control of opposing minion in same lane, with 1 life. (Spell Immunity so the player using it can't kill it with their own spells to get bonuses. Less Resource wasting on the opponent if it's just combat, or other card abilities.)
Spore Mound - 3 Cost - Aura - Each turn puts a 2 or lower cost Mushmite from your deck into play.
[Although Steve Goblin didn't say there would be a name-type like this in it, I added it any ways.]
Towering Mushrooms - Barrier - 4 Cost - 0/9 - When damaged, all enemy minions lose 1 Strength.
Extreme Reproduction - Spell - 3 Cost - Gain 3 copies of target 0-1 cost minion.
Attractive Pheremone - Spell - 1 Cost - Draw a Minion from your deck
Aggressive Pheremone - Trap - 2 Cost - Triggered when an enemy minion enters its path. A minion of up to cost 3 enters play from your hand to face it.
Fungal Giant -Minion - 5 Cost - 4/3 - Pay 2 to replace this minion with another in the deck. Give it +1/+1.
Decay - Spell - 2 Cost - Deal 1 damage to an enemy, a 0-1 cost minion from your deck and graveyard come into play. (Two minions will enter the board, in case I'm confusing.)
Replicacear - Minion - 2 Cost - 0/1 - Elusive - Each turn a copy of this comes into play. Gains 1 Strength for each Replicacear.

Re: Spore/Dreamspore Faction

cman961
I know it's either under powered, or over powered. Mixed in there. I just had to, I was very creative on other games, which are dead now, and I see this is one that will not die, because the Goblins are determined. I just thought I could help, or at least get some praise.

Re: Spore/Dreamspore Faction

markturnergoblin
Some good ideas, this factions does have mushroom creatures and a new type of ability , Cards that transform to something else after a time or condition. One example card is
Sporidian: cost 0. 1/1 which grows bigger after so long in play.
  Another card is Mesmerising mushrooms: barrier, 0/1, combat immune ,minions attacking it are returned to owners hand.
 I am looking forward to drawing these one, will probably have a pink mushroom border much like the map and some really odd looking inhabitants in the pictures.
Here's a few of the Ice cards currently in the Android test version to look at: