Statistics

Valentino
Guys,

I think that this game has something important missing: STATISTICS!

There is no counter to state the games won/lost. How do I know which deck is better in my portfolio? no way without it.

As analyst by profession I need some numbers...

My proposal is to have a table with the factions (main faction, secondary faction) and the count of wins vs losses and the ratio. This gets a reset when any card changes.

Re: Statistics

Mack the Knife
This gets a reset when any card changes
while a good idea in concept i don't think it would work in practice.  i change my decks CONSTANTLY which i believe is half the fun of the game!  i see no way of collecting stats based off of a particular deck.  i can't see any other way of gathering stats other than overall wins and losses.  maybe by level, but i wouldn't care if had 10 wins and 7 losses when i was level 5, then 10 and 4 at level 6.  i wouldn't care that i was 20 and 11 overall as i already knew i needed 20 wins to advance 2 levels.  maybe the designers can think of a good way but, personally, i really don't care about stats.  i just play for fun not to see how good i am compared to someone else....but, to each his own

Re: Statistics

Valentino
Stats would wins and losses by opponent deck colors

Re: Statistics

Jambo(75)
Stats are always welcome additions to games like these and can often be the hook to keep you playing long term.

Things like:

Deck win/loss
Overall win/loss
ELO

Hopefully we can see something like this in the future! :)