Still active?

Zartyl
I haven't seen much activity on the message board from players or the Goblins. Is Spellcraft still alive? I am worried that the delay to Ice Faction is both a sign of lost developer support and a trigger of lost gamer support. It would be quite sad if that was the case.

- Z

Re: Still active?

markturnergoblin
The android version which looks almost done to me ,I have a new version to test tonight and I am hoping there will little left to fix. I will spend the next 2 days checking every card to make sure its alright.
 This version which had been programmed in the Unity language, which  will completely replace the IOS version  that's why its taken so long. I have been making sure everything looks and feels the same as the old version.
  The good thing about having it on the same language for both devices is that android players will be able to play apple players in 2 player.

The only major difference will be multiplayer, now instead of waiting in a queue you will see a list of opponents to select from.

I am hoping we can put it out soon ,but now we are paying a developer to do it in x-code for us ,we are often left waiting for them to finish so the whole process seems to drag out a lot.

I will add updates here to let you know when it will be released.

Re: Still active?

Hey Zartyl,

Spellcraft is very much alive and we're working on it every day

Actually, we will be looking for iOS alpha testers as well soon, so if you do want a sneak-peek and also want to help squash any remaining bugs, please do volunteer for that when the time comes!

More soon!

Re: Still active?

Zartyl
Thanks for the reassurance! Glad to know that the game has not fizzled away, I think it is fantastic. I will be happy to help with the alpha test for iOS when ready.

Re: Still active?

Thanks Zartyl!

Re: Still active?

Actually Zartyl do I have your email address for the beta testing? Apologies if I do I just noticed this thread again and we'll need iOS testers within two weeks time, and the more the better for the tests we need.

Maybe message me your address pls and I will add you to the list?

Or email me directly at mike at threegoblins.com

Thanks!