Tabletop Simulator

Caine the cool kid gamer
This game is pretty rad, and the lack of activity for a long while is a bummer.

If not planning a direct port, you could get the card images and stuff and upload it to TTS or get someone to do it for you. The game is simplistic enough for it to work on a tabletop setting as well.

Re: Tabletop Simulator

Can you mail me a specific link to where/what you mean please, or post here if you like, and I'll take a look - thanks for the idea!

Re: Tabletop Simulator

cman961
Man I  am a caveman for taking my time responding to this.

The game I'm referring to is Tabletop Simulator on steam, it's a well priced game that has basically infinite value with the number of games you can play on it (especially since people add more content to it every day in their workshop.).

You can find it here:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/286160/Tabletop_Simulator/

You could upload the card images to the workshop, or however you please.
Though obviously there'd be some working around the text of the game, can't double tap here.

I've actually taken the liberty of doing something similar. Feeling bad for not asking for permission first, the two things I did do right was credit you & not use your art.