Taken Under

Tsiflikas
hi All,

New player and had a quick question that Ibtried posting in 2-player chat but could not. Earlier, I was playing someone and tried playing the Underworld card "Taken Under" with full power points but was not allowed to do so. I guessed at the time that it was because the minion I attempted to play it on was unready but now I'm thinking should that really make a difference?

Re: Taken Under

Quintivarium
Whether or not the minion was ready should not matter.  If you had sufficient power to play the card, the only thing I can think of that would prevent your play (as opposed to destroying or stealing your card) would be if the target had magic immunity.

Re: Taken Under

Tsiflikas
Of course! Doh! That's exactly what happened and only when I saw it in writing did my mind make the connection! Thanks Quintivarium!