Tournament results

jason.mullins78

Hello everybody, hope the tournament has been fun for all. So far my first three rounds have gone down with just one loss for a record of 9-1. In the semis versus _orange_  ( which is a very friendly and charming person to play) it was my ocean fire deck vs. her fire underworld deck. All three games came to the wire with me getting lucky for the most part.

Re: Tournament results

Lechatcurieux
Hi Jason, thanks for updating us about your games, that's a good record. We have a thread for the tournament, come and join us x