Tournament?

jamges
I'm fairly new to the game, barely a month. But really been into it; very addictive I've to say.

I see in places that there were tournaments held? When was the last one and when's the next one? How does it work?

Is it possible to create some sort of a league that goes on for a couple of months, with playoffs for the top ranks and a finals? Might be fun.

Also, might be nice in future updates to have a spectator mode for high ranking players.

Re: Tournament?

Quintivarium
There have been two completed tournaments, one last fall and the other last November.

Unfortunately, recent player bases have not really been able to sustain a tournament.  One was attempted in January and February, but most of the players, for one reason or another dropped out and it was cancelled.  I for one, would love to see another tournament soon, but there need to be players for that to happen.

By the way, there is a deck design contest going on now.  It is also struggling for lack of participation, but I know first hand that you have excellent decks and could submit a competitive entry.  See the Deck Design Contest thread in this forum for details.

Re: Tournament?

jamges
Got it. I really hope player base increases soon. I've played other CCGs in the past and this one takes the best elements of the genre. Word has to get out that this is one of the best digital CCGs out there. I sure hope some mechanic of a tournament or league be implemented soon.