September still counts as "late summer" right? Right?! :)
So let's get this moving!
The players I have listed are:
Lord Vince 1
PLEASE let me know if your GC name is spelt differently from above, or if you can't play any more! :)
Also, please send a Feedback message from within the game. I'll collect all your email addresses and send you emails so that we can progress the tournament and you can arrange games together.
1. Knockout tournament, each round is the best of 5 games.
2. Players will be paired up and listed in this thread. Please send a Friend Request to all the players listed. If you don't want to remain friends afterwards, unfriend them after the tournament is finished.
3. Players will arrange mutually-convenient times to play via email.
4. At the end of a match, send the results to me via email.
5. I'll post the results on the Tournament thread.
6. The decision of the Judges is final in the case of any disputes - The Three Goblins are fair and generous in their judgements.
The PRIZE is an enormous shiny pot of 25000 (yes TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND!) freshly minted Goblin Gold! And a year of bragging rights!
So hit that Feedback button and let's get into the action!
Btw everyone please do send me a Feedback message from within the game (say "Tournament!" or something) because:
1. That gives the email address to use for coordinating matches
2. It means I can confirm accurate GC name as reported by Spellcraft (to reduce the chance of typos etc)
3. For the earlier people who signed up it lets me know you've seen this and will be ready :)
4. Even if I have had feedback from you before, please send again so that I don't make a mistake with email addresses
I'll send an email when I have them all to everyone so that the matches can be arranged. We'll probably have some problems with timezones etc but we'll just have to see how that goes :)