Tournament!

1234 ... 6

Tournament!

I'd like to know if you would be interested in joining a player tournament!

Depending on interest and number of players and a nice pot of gold as a prize, it should be good!

Reply here with a Game Center name and expression of interest :)

Re: Tournament!

Kyle
Hey this is bluebird.503 on gamecenter, I am always interested in tournaments.

Re: Tournament!

Tricky.Trey
I'm interested.

GameCenter ID:  Tricky.Trey

Re: Tournament!

Anthony
i'd love to have a crack at a pot of gold

gamecentre: flinmac02

Re: Tournament!

Thanks for signing up, looks like we might need to wait a few weeks to collect more players! :)

Re: Tournament!

Plasticsman
Sorry I missed this post. When the tournament is a "go" count me in.

Re: Tournament!

magiuspaulus
Yes, same for me, count me in when this is a go (need to remember to check this forum out though) :)

Re: Tournament!

heatzz
I don't mind joining but seems like Game Center has connection problems.

Re: Tournament!

Btw everyone I haven't forgotten about this, I'm now thinking late summer after you've all had a chance to get used to the new Air faction :)

Re: Tournament!

devils advocate
I'm game.

Game Center: Devils Adv0cate

Re: Tournament!

Lord Vince 1
Great ! I'm in too !

Re: Tournament!

Lord Vince 1
GAME CENTER : Lord Vince 1

Re: Tournament!

Art
Are we still going to organize a tournament?

Re: Tournament!

Art wrote
Are we still going to organize a tournament?
Yep, I'm still thinking late summer tho - it's too hot :)

Re: Tournament!

Bourke Street
GC: Bourke Street

Woo hoo!!

Re: Tournament!

September still counts as "late summer" right? Right?! :)

So let's get this moving!

The players I have listed are:

bluebird.503
Tricky.Trey
flinmac02
Devils Adv0cate
Heatzz
magiuspaulus
Plasticsman
Lord Vince 1
Art

PLEASE let me know if your GC name is spelt differently from above, or if you can't play any more! :)

Also, please send a Feedback message from within the game. I'll collect all your email addresses and send you emails so that we can progress the tournament and you can arrange games together.

The Rules
1. Knockout tournament, each round is the best of 5 games.
2. Players will be paired up and listed in this thread. Please send a Friend Request to all the players listed. If you don't want to remain friends afterwards, unfriend them after the tournament is finished.
3. Players will arrange mutually-convenient times to play via email.
4. At the end of a match, send the results to me via email.
5. I'll post the results on the Tournament thread.
6. The decision of the Judges is final in the case of any disputes - The Three Goblins are fair and generous in their judgements.

The PRIZE is an enormous shiny pot of 25000 (yes TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND!) freshly minted Goblin Gold! And a year of bragging rights!

So hit that Feedback button and let's get into the action!

Re: Tournament!

UkrMech
I would love to be in the tournament, my game name is igorua007

Re: Tournament!

Carlisle
Me too please :))

Gamecentre name: caelkennethjohn

Re: Tournament!

valentinoderogatis
interested to participate

Re: Tournament!

Thanks guys great to have you in!

Btw everyone please do send me a Feedback message from within the game (say "Tournament!" or something) because:

1. That gives the email address to use for coordinating matches
2. It means I can confirm accurate GC name as reported by Spellcraft (to reduce the chance of typos etc)
3. For the earlier people who signed up it lets me know you've seen this and will be ready :)
4. Even if I have had feedback from you before, please send again so that I don't make a mistake with email addresses

I'll send an email when I have them all to everyone so that the matches can be arranged. We'll probably have some problems with timezones etc but we'll just have to see how that goes :)
1234 ... 6