Two Player

jackson992
I cannot seem to get a 2 player game and the flashing swords stays at the top of my screen every time I open the game up. Also can't get Game Center to reflect any new people that have played recently.

Re: Two Player

jackson992
can't even get game to do anything now. I got sound but nothing happens when I click on anything

Re: Two Player

SteveGoblin
Try killing the app, by double-tapping the device's home button, selecting SC and swiping it to clear it. Then reload the game.

Re: Two Player

jackson992
That got the game working again thx but I still cannot get a two player match and the swords thing doesn't go away

Re: Two Player

jackson992
Woohoo it finally works!

Re: Two Player

markturnergoblin
It might just be the time you are trying. The best chance to get games seems to be when there are Americans and Canadians awake.