Valentino's Tournament Deck

Quintivarium
Valentino just beat me blindfolded -- well playing on an I phone where he claimed he couldn't see the tiny cards.  He has prepared at least one excellent tournament deck.  Please sign up in the winter tournament today so he will have a chance to actually use it.

Re: Valentino's Tournament Deck

Valentino
This is the next level of my decks.

If you analyzed the game I forced you into an uncomfortable situation through card advantage:
some minions were stalling your minions
other minions were damaging you to give you pressure

given the pressure you had to solve the stall. And you did in the way I wanted you to do it. While you were focused to solve the stall I was focusing my power point spending on somewhere else. And when the stall was solved I played the next card to gain the advantage on that path back.

Lession learnt: you can put the opponent in a situation in which, if he has the right cards to do it, he does exactly what you want him to do - because you have the countercard already in your hands.

Re: Valentino's Tournament Deck

Valentino
However just to be fair:

a) we agreed not to play games within the tournment
b) you won me a game and this was totally unexpected! it was a very nice game! great player!

Key note to remember: Valentino lost a game