Who is Valentino?

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Who is Valentino?

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Who is Valentino?

Art
Sorry, I may have forgotten your email, Valentino

I'm art, played this game for about a year.  I'm a nurse.  Have a 15 months old son.  Started this game with ocean as my favourite faction (I like drawing lots of cards from deck).  Met Jason (bulldog) and Valentino in the tournament.  I'm a true admirer of Val's mathematical skills.  I  realize the importance of probability in this game (most card game does), but just too lazy and dumb to do those hard work.

My mostly matched opponent before the queuing update:
Bulldog - disappeared for quite some times, hope he will find his way back.  Former champion
Valentino  - the new champion, see above
Mark Turner - a talented goblin artist