Winning

jackson992
What does it mean when it says win 20 times as say forest, air etc? Just started playing a couple days ago

Re: Winning

Quintivarium
I believe you are referring to the unlockable cards.  When you win 20 games vs. the AI with any faction, you "unlock" a special minion for that faction.  You get one free copy of the card and can then purchase more copies (at the same price as buying an individual rare card, 200 gold).

Similarly, win 20 times with a faction in pvp to unlock a non-minion card.

In my opinion, the special minions in fire, jungle, and ocean are really good, the others are so so.  The non minion cards in fire, swamp, air, and maybe underworld and forest are potentially useful, the others are rarely worthwhile except for special, rare circumstances.

Re: Winning

jackson992
All my decks have two factions in them. Is that ok? I don't have enough cards yet for all one color in a deck

Re: Winning

Quintivarium
What counts as your faction is the primary color.  So if i win with a deck holding 26 fire cards and 14 ocean cards, fire is the primary faction, that win counts as a win with fire.

Re: Winning

jackson992
ok thx! I tried to connect to global chat but it's not working