any news?

Srvannor
Haven't seen any action on the forums in a while. Just wondering if anyone still plays or if there's any news on expansions/promotion. Thanks

Re: any news?

luis777garcia
I hardly see any players in vs mode. Most people play the same decks too which makes vs mode feel like your playing single player. Hopefully a miracle happens & we get new cards. Such a great card game :(

Re: any news?

Srvannor
Hey Luis! I think the last 50 games I played were vs you haha.  I hope the game gets a reboot soon.  Til then, I'm playing other card game apps :)

Re: any news?

luis777garcia
Yeah! We've played vs a lot lol. I like gow you mix & match new decks too.

Re: any news?

Zartyl
What are other good card game apps?

I am playing mostly single player mode these days...

Re: any news?

Srvannor
I'm currently playing pathfinder adventures. Tons of replay value, good forum community and support.  It's new and has a few bugs but they seem to patch regularly.  I think co-op multiplayer will be implemented later. If you're into spooky puzzle games I'd highly recommend "the room" (also 2 and 3) and "forever lost" (also in a series).

As far as pvp, I haven't found anything quite like spellcraft yet.  Even MTG app was kinda disappointing.

Re: any news?

Zartyl
Thanks Srvannor, very helpful!

-Z

Re: any news?

MadAdaM
Magic Duels is great !!

Re: any news?

Hi everyone, we're still working on an important update, it brings some improvements we think you'll love!

It's been a long hard slog full of technical and other setbacks but we're nearly there and we'll update with more soon. I can't give you an accurate prediction, it's the nature of the beast we're trying to tame, but we're in the final stages :)

Thanks for playing!