card ratings

markturnergoblin
Would anyone be interrested in rating the cards from 1 (poor) to 10 (excellent). If so I can send a list to you.It would be usefull to get other peoples opinions on what cards they like/dislike.

Re: card ratings

Art
I will do it. U have my email.

Re: card ratings

I would love to participate.  My email is chrisat@brescia.edu

But I do need to know just what we are rating: the effectiveness of the card, the artwork, the theme (e.g. maybe I like to burn things), the strategy it contributes to the game, its abilities, or all of the above.

Re: card ratings

SteveGoblin
The rating is basically "How likely are you to use the card/How effective is it"

Re: card ratings

Valentino
I am interested to participate

but you need to provide the excel list

Re: card ratings

Valentino
I think that a better way would be to collect statistics about usage

Re: card ratings

I'd be glad to contribute, as always.

Re: card ratings

Valentino
ok I converted the list you provided to excel.

If you fill all columns with all card data that would be a precious file for all players and I could even build a calculation tool for everybody on top of it.

Re: card ratings

.Confused.
Valentino wrote
ok I converted the list you provided to excel.

If you fill all columns with all card data that would be a precious file for all players and I could even build a calculation tool for everybody on top of it.
I think the Goblins made it clear they didn't want to provide the full list, with details, of the cards. I am afraid you might have to do effort to get what you want, my friend...

... If you do make an effort, i'd be interested to see the result!

Re: card ratings

Wackwiggity
If u have my email, I would also like to provide this feedback. If you dont have it, let me know of a good way to get it to you.

Re: card ratings

markturnergoblin
If you email me at markturner17172@hotmail.com I can send you a list of the cards so you can rate them from 1 (poor) to 10 (excellent).  thanks.

Re: card ratings

Molotch
I'm interested in possibly giving this "Card Data" spreadsheet a go Valentino. What would be the criteria needed for it?

Re: card ratings

Valentino
A spreadsheet for me? THANK YOU! How do you want me to crunch the data? :)

Re: card ratings

If you want to rate the cards for us ,you can grade them from 1 Very weak   to  10 Very powefull.
I can send a list or Val has a better one he did on one of his programs.