deck choice

Quintavarium
Now that I have finished the campaign, I am still enjoying play against the AI (not to mention accumulating gold for future jungle faction purchases).  I am increasingly appreciating the AI decks.  There is impressive variety and some incredible challenge.  And that takes me to my wish -- I would love an option to choose a particular opposing deck to play.  That way I can guarantee a second chance against a deck that gets the best of me.  And I can challenge myself to defeat every deck.

I could even see the winning decks in tournaments added to the set of available opponents.  Although the AI would not likely do justice to, say, a Valentino deck, it would still allow  the wider community a little taste of the experience of playing a master.

Re: deck choice

SteveGoblin
Thanks for noticing the effort that went into making the 495(!) decks.

Currently, you do get to play each deck more than once, as the decks don't change with each and every player level.

The reason we don't allow a particular deck to be selected is because it would be fairly easy to design the perfect counter-deck ; it would turn into a rapid gold farming exercise.

That said, I think it would be nice, for a sort of "replay practice mode" where you could choose a particular deck, but the reward is much reduced for a win.

It is something I have been thinking about for some time and I will add it to future developments. The question is then how to refer to each of the 495 decks - I tried naming them but it got very hard very quickly!