enhancement requests:

Valentino
1) I would like to be able to zoom cards in 2 player game while player is playing his turn

2) I would like to play a 3 color deck now that factions are increasing. More combos could be generated from this modification

Re: enhancement requests:

1. This is a desirable change because it would be useful to be able to review cards while waiting.
But on balance I was against adding this because:
a. It makes it far more likely that the player will not see what has happened while the opponent carries on.
b. It had the potential for some annoying display glitches.

However, I'll review this again and see if it can be added as a feature for the next update.

2. I think this is an unlikely change for the game because of the risk of introducing overly-powerful 3+card combos that can lead to "everyone uses the same deck" syndrome. But, as always, we reserve the right to change our minds on that at a future date, but I think it unlikely :)

Thanks for the thoughts Valentino!

Re: enhancement requests:

Art
I think 3 colours deck would make the game less interesting because one can pick only the strongest cards in a particular colour. i.e. any deck can benefit form taken under.

I would like to suggest to change meteor back to 4 power instead of now 5 since i see lots of minions has massive health.

Re: enhancement requests:

SteveGoblin
The viewing of cards in opponent's turn is being included shortly.

Multi-coloured decks beyond two are not going to be part of the game for now.  As more factions are released there will be ever more 2-colour combos to think about.