error reporting

Quintavarium
Those of us who regularly play Spellcraft and visit these forums recognize the incredible dedication The Three Goblins have both to producing a quality product and to the gaming community.  Despite best effort, occasional glitches/oversights arise, and I am certain it is helpful to have bugs reported as a community of bug catchers will be far more thorough than just the development team.

But I am somewhat loathe to report bugs in this public forum, lest a newer player is given a falsely negative impression.  So I have a question for the Goblins.  Where would you like to see bugs reported?

The prompt for this question is that it appears to me that the underworld card "mind venom spider" is broken -- even though it worked fine in earlier versions.  In particular, the spider, upon defeating enemy minions in combat no longer sends them to the players hand -- rather defeated enemies go into the enemy discard pile.  This happened to me at least 4 times under different circumstances and against different factions, so I don't think it is situational.

Re: error reporting

SteveGoblin
The best way to report bugs is within the game itself, within Settings, as it then goes directly to Mike the programmer. I believe it sends some data about the game, so we can eliminate certain causes of the bug (e.g. game version out of date, or using an obsolete device)

If it's a suggestion then this forum is good, as others may want to discuss your ideas.

Cheers