iphone ipad sync

Dorion
Hello,

As mentioned in earlier post I love this game.  I have been playing it extensively on my ipad, so I decided to load it onto my iphone.  When I did so, it started as a brand new game on the iphone.  I checked icloud and saw spellcraft as one of the items in my 5 gigs of space.  I'm wondering why its not syncing to my phone.  Furthermore, I'm concerned which version is saved on icloud, the phone version (which is new) or the ipad version (that includes all my gold and advanced cards).  Has anyone experienced this issue?  I'm really concerned about losing my progress in the game if things don't sync properly.

Any guidance or comments are welcome and greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Re: iphone ipad sync

markturnergoblin
Are you logged in as the same person on Gamecentre on each device?
If for any reason someone does manage to loose anything we can look into it and try to restore it. Its not possible to loose your level progress I think.

Re: iphone ipad sync

Dorion
Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it!  Yes, I am logged in as the same person which is why I find this issue so confusing :(  I erased the game and downloaded it several times on my iphone, but each time it starts out as brand new.

I backed up my ipad to the cloud; however, I'm wondering if that back-up is only for the actual game and not the progress/cards I have purchased.  I would wipe my ipad just to experiment, but with the brand new version on my phone everytime, I'm worried I will lose all my upgraded cards and gold.

Re: iphone ipad sync

SteveGoblin
iCloud stores cards and gold too. So it should be there somewhere.
I assume you have iCloud enabled for the game.
Might be worth sending an email from within the game (Settings page) as that immediately tells us the state of the game on your device.

Re: iphone ipad sync

Dorion
Hello Steve,

Thanks for the response.  Do you want me to send it to you from both devices so you can compare the two?

Re: iphone ipad sync

SteveGoblin
Yes, that can only help. More info the better.

Re: iphone ipad sync

Dorion
Ok sent from Iphone.  Will send from Ipad when I get home from work.

Thanks!

Re: iphone ipad sync

Dorion
Ok...sent one from my ipad last night although it may have come to you from a different email address than my iphone.

Thanks

Re: iphone ipad sync

Dorion
Ok, after some email exchange with Mike it is now working.

Even though I was using the icloud in general, I did not have "I-cloud drive enabled" on both devices.  After enabling the drive and reinstalling on my phone and waiting a couple days for the iphone and I-cloud drive to "talk" to eachother, everything is working splendidly!  Thanks so much for your help guys!

Re: iphone ipad sync

Zax Victor
Hi. I am also having the same problems as Dorion. Can someone help me fix it?

Re: iphone ipad sync

markturnergoblin
Can you send us feedback in options from spellcraft.This will send us a log of your spellcraft info so we can have a look. Also can you write a description there too.