overkill

Quintivarium
I just had an insight as to why cards like aquamancers and fire prisms are so annoying to me.  Besides being virtually indestructible, unblockable, having potential to trigger multiple times a round (may require energize) and consuming no resources that is.

They have no waste.  4 hit points of damage generated by aquamancers or fire prisms always hit.  Meteor's 4 damage could be wasted if used on a creature with only 2 health.  Fire rain's potential damage is wasted if there is only one health 3 enemy on the board and 4 empty lanes.  A ruby dragon overkills a kobo miner -- it doesn't carry the extra three damage to other creatures.

Re: overkill

.Confused.
This community is lucky to have you, Quintivarium.
Very nice articles and analysis lately, as always.
Cheers to you!
.C.

Re: overkill

SteveGoblin
I second that.

Re: overkill

Quintivarium
Thank you Confused and Steve.  While I am happy to contribute my small part to the community, it is nice to know the effort is appreciated.

Re: overkill

Molotch
I second that too, and a couple of others. You know who you are. Thanks again.