perfect draw

Quintivarium
If you could arrange your favorite legal deck so that the first 5 cards drawn (your initial hand) could be the cards of your choice, which 5 cards would they be and why?  Assume that you do not know whether you will be given first or second turn and that you do not know your opponent's faction(s).

How one answers this should have a big impact on deck building.

Re: perfect draw

Valentino
Giant Volta - takes control of board with damages distributed in 3 paths
Darkling Assassin - 2 damages to any minion in reaction + a minion on board
DeepSpawn - It can grow
Triton Aquamancer - It can damage any enemy minion and perfectly match a round with Volta and Spawn
Darkling Slavers - In response to any big minion played

Re: perfect draw

2 stormfiends and 3 storm cores, for 5 damage staright away and 3 more extra power next turnas well.

Re: perfect draw

I take primal flame, cloud dragon, 2 lava imps, and a catastrophe.  Idea is to get as many tough magic immune creatures in play as possible, then use imps and flame to set up catastrophe.  Can be as early as turn two if my opponent is too strong too fast.