pvp chat not working

Tsiflikas
This post was updated on .
anyone else have this problem? Getting an http 500 error message.

Re: pvp chat not working

Quintivarium
That has also been happening to me for the past couple of days.

Re: pvp chat not working

markturnergoblin
This might mean that their server is down. It is a 3rd party add on so it uses their server.

Re: pvp chat not working

Hey guys I assume this resolved itself and is running ok now?

Btw for the initial warnings, there should be a 30 second warning at 2mins and 30 seconds of remaining on the same turn, then a 5 second warning just before the player who hasn't taken their turn will be forced to lose.

This period will get lowered in future, 3 minutes is a long time I know when waiting! :)

Re: pvp chat not working

Quintivarium
In regard to time limit,

While I agree it is very frustrating to play an opponent who is very slow (and three minutes a turn is upsurd for a Spellcraft turn), I actually like the three minute limit.  There are times when I  am chatting with my opponent -- especially toward the end of the game and even a three minute limit comes very fast.  There are other times when some interruption (such as a child falling and scraping a knee) demands immediate attention but does not have to proclude finishing a game.  Of course, I may not play under typical conditions.  How do others feel about the time limit?
art

Re: pvp chat not working

art
3 min is reasonable, although I have many lost bc of talking.