questions on unlockables

Quintivarium
1.  Am I correct that the only way to obtain more than one copy of an unlockable card is to purchase it individually?

2.  If I erroneously sell my only copy of an unlockable card does it remain available for purchase, or does it become locked again?  (Yes, I know there are safeguards reducing the chance of accidently selling a card.  And yes, despite those safeguards, I have done so in the past!)

3.  I understand the desire to keep unlockable card characteristics a secret to enhance the anticipation of unlocking those cards  What is the best way to balance this with the desire to discuss these cards in the forum?

Re: questions on unlockables

SteveGoblin
1. Correct

2. It stays unlocked forever

3. We are happy if people want to discuss them. We just didn't want to give details of card functions before the actual release.

Hope that helps

Re: questions on unlockables

I have spotted out something wrong in the new upgrade.

If the opponent has a card in the game which I have still locked, I am not able to see that card in PVP. So how to play a regular PVP game if one of the players is not able to read the rules of the cards?

Re: questions on unlockables

Yes that is wrong, will need sorting soon.

Thanks for finding and reporting it.

Edit: Already fixed. Will try and get an update out as soon as we are certain.